Dolphin Mobile Detail
6300 N. Wickham Rd., STE
130, Melbourne, FL 32940
Mobile Auto Detailing, Car
Wash & more!
Your Home, Business.
Here is what you can do:
In Florida love bugs appear in Spring
(April-May) & Fall (August-September). Lovebugs are more plentiful in some seasons than in others.
Lovebugs are a problem for car owners for 3 reasons. First, their bodies are delicate and smash on the front of your
car leaving an acidic residue that can permanently damage your car's paint. Second, the bug residue can accumulate on
your car's radiator lessoning its engine cooling efficiency. Third, it can reduce car windshield visability possibly
creating a driving hazard.
Here are some steps you can take to deal with love bugs:
1. Keep your car waxed. This can ease bug residue removal and provides paint protection from
2. Get a bug screen. Bug screens can keep bugs off your paint and
out of your radiator.
3. Remove bug residue daily. The sooner you remove bugs from your
car the easier it will be and the less likey your paint is to become damaged.
4. Fill up your windshield washer resevior with washer fluid that also removes bugs.
5. Drive when the bugs are not out. They seem to come out at around 10:00 A.M. and are gone at